AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Google Grants - Two Campaigns Running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My client has been approved for a Google grant. This client has two different non-profits under the same umbrella. Can I run two campaigns with the grant? One for one part of the business and one for another. All landing pages will be under the same domain so I am in compliance with that. I am wondering if I can run two separate campaigns because I need different budgets and geographic locations and can not make it a separate ad group. 

Thanks, 

Don

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Don S
April 2017

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Don,

Thanks for reaching out. 

All Google Ad Grants accounts are limited to a monthly budget of $10,000 USD, which comes out to a daily budget of $329 USD. If you have multiple campaigns, the budget for the account is still $329 USD per day, and you should split this budget between the campaigns. You can split the budget equally or give a larger budget to campaigns that are more important for your goals.

Note: To maintain your eligibility for Google Ad Grants, your organization must comply with our guidelines here

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Don S
April 2017

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Don,

Thanks for reaching out. 

All Google Ad Grants accounts are limited to a monthly budget of $10,000 USD, which comes out to a daily budget of $329 USD. If you have multiple campaigns, the budget for the account is still $329 USD per day, and you should split this budget between the campaigns. You can split the budget equally or give a larger budget to campaigns that are more important for your goals.

Note: To maintain your eligibility for Google Ad Grants, your organization must comply with our guidelines here