3.9K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Google Grants - Two Campaigns Running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My client has been approved for a Google grant. This client has two different non-profits under the same umbrella. Can I run two campaigns with the grant? One for one part of the business and one for another. All landing pages will be under the same domain so I am in compliance with that. I am wondering if I can run two separate campaigns because I need different budgets and geographic locations and can not make it a separate ad group. 

Thanks, 

Don

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Don S
April 2017

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Don,

Thanks for reaching out. 

All Google Ad Grants accounts are limited to a monthly budget of $10,000 USD, which comes out to a daily budget of $329 USD. If you have multiple campaigns, the budget for the account is still $329 USD per day, and you should split this budget between the campaigns. You can split the budget equally or give a larger budget to campaigns that are more important for your goals.

Note: To maintain your eligibility for Google Ad Grants, your organization must comply with our guidelines here

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Don S
April 2017

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Don,

Thanks for reaching out. 

All Google Ad Grants accounts are limited to a monthly budget of $10,000 USD, which comes out to a daily budget of $329 USD. If you have multiple campaigns, the budget for the account is still $329 USD per day, and you should split this budget between the campaigns. You can split the budget equally or give a larger budget to campaigns that are more important for your goals.

Note: To maintain your eligibility for Google Ad Grants, your organization must comply with our guidelines here