AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Google Grant Application Denied

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Google grant application for our 501 C 3 Let's Work for Good was denied. Our website is popcornforthepeople.com. We train and hire autistic workers to make popcorn which is sold on our site. It is not clear why we were rejected and I'm not sure what to do. Here is the rejection:

Hello,
Thank you for applying to the Google Ad Grants program and for submitting your AdWords account for review.  While your organization has been approved, we cannot activate your account for the reason(s) below.

Regrettably, your organization does not fall within our guidelines. For details on your country's requirements, click the "Eligibility & charity status" link shown for your country:  https://support.google.com/grants/answer/1705991.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Steve

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Grant Application Denied

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Steven B

Google Ad Grants has a strict no commercial advertising policy. Your keywords, your ads and your website must all be mission based. Looking over the website that you posted I suspect this is the reason for the denial.