Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Google For Non Profits Account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I have a Google for Non-Profits account but it has been suspended due to not being logged into every month. It is now asking for card details. However the account should be free to run.

What is my best course of action?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: Google For Non Profits Account Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@dikson m

It sounds like your account was turned off because you didn't meet the requirements outlined in the Active Account Management policy.

You can contact the AdWords team if you'd like to have the account turned back on. If they do go ahead and reinstate the account, you'll need to continue following the policies mentioned above. If you are not able to actively manage the account yourself, I would encourage you to look into hiring a third-party agency to manage it for you. 

If you need professional help, then there is a list of qualified agencies in the Google For Nonprofits Marketplace. Simply filter by product and select: AdWords to see a list of agencies that specialize in helping nonprofits with AdWords. (*disclosure - my agency is listed in there as well.)

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: Google For Non Profits Account Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@dikson m

It sounds like your account was turned off because you didn't meet the requirements outlined in the Active Account Management policy.

You can contact the AdWords team if you'd like to have the account turned back on. If they do go ahead and reinstate the account, you'll need to continue following the policies mentioned above. If you are not able to actively manage the account yourself, I would encourage you to look into hiring a third-party agency to manage it for you. 

If you need professional help, then there is a list of qualified agencies in the Google For Nonprofits Marketplace. Simply filter by product and select: AdWords to see a list of agencies that specialize in helping nonprofits with AdWords. (*disclosure - my agency is listed in there as well.)