Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords Grant NO HELP

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I applied for the Google Ad grants a month ago. After being screwed around for weeks I was finally approved.

So now I have and AD that has been active for OVER a week with NO impressions, no clicks or anything. First technical support is telling me everything is fine. Then one person tells me its a technical glitch, then another person tells me its a billing issue. ALL are supposed to "Look into it and call me back", NOBODY has. This is so heartbreaking because I am relying on this AD to HELP my organization. It is messing everything and nobody is helping me. I can not believe the Google is supposed to be such a pioneer in technology and has the WORST technical support I have ever witnessed in my life. I have no idea what to do next.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would be happy to take a look at your account.  It sounds like something is not setup right?

Check the keywords (see if there is an error message);

Check the ads (make sure they are approved);

Check your CPC bids (make sure they are less than $2.00/cpc);

Check your campaign Budget (make sure you have a decent daily);

Check your campaign and ad group, make sure "Enabled".

I know this sounds ridiculous, not trying to insult. But it happens to the best of us at times (we forget some minor hiccup).

Let me know.

Re: Google Adwords Grant NO HELP

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can check all of those things, but what is the purpose of technical
support if those basic things were not checked prior to telling me they
will look into it. Its very upsetting. I will check and let you know

--

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Brandi L

Sorry to hear you have had a less than optimal experience with AdWords support. Rest assured, you are in the right place.

When you log in to your Google For Nonprofits account, what is the status listed for Ad Grants? To see the status of your Ad Grants application, simply log into you Google For Nonprofits (G4NP) account and go to the product enrollment page, there, under Ad Grants, you will see a status listed - either, Enroll, Received, Approved or other similar status message. Please let me know what the status is and I can better point you in the right direction.

Lastly, please remove the personally identifiable information (i.e. phone number, website, etc.) posted in your previous post since personal information is not allowed to be posted for the safety and security of your accounts.

Thank you for understanding.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It states that it is approved. I have received emails confirming this as well. Yet my AD is not working at all. Keep being told that Tech support will get back to me but nobody has yet