2.1K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords and Google grants

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Do I have to cancel current GoogleAdWords to try for the grant? I have a letter stating mistakes on the account level, that I need to create a new account, but when I try it sends me to my current account...

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jeanne V
February 2017

Re: Google AdWords and Google grants

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Jeanne V

No, you do not have to cancel any current running AdWords accounts to sign up for Ad Grants but it is recommended that you sign up for Ad Grants using a "clean" email address that is not associated with any other Google products.

Additionally, Google does allow you to run a paid AdWords account and your Ad Grants account together in tandem. I typically recommend to my clients that they use the paid account for activities such as display and remarketing.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jeanne V
February 2017

Re: Google AdWords and Google grants

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Jeanne V

No, you do not have to cancel any current running AdWords accounts to sign up for Ad Grants but it is recommended that you sign up for Ad Grants using a "clean" email address that is not associated with any other Google products.

Additionally, Google does allow you to run a paid AdWords account and your Ad Grants account together in tandem. I typically recommend to my clients that they use the paid account for activities such as display and remarketing.