4.4K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords Grant status is approved but have not submitted

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently received an approval email for our nonprofit organization to have a Google for Nonprofits account.  When I go into the account and click enrollments, it shows under the Google AdWords Grant tab "status: approved," but I have not yet applied or submitted for a grant.  I then went to create a Google AdWords account and when I get to the billing section, it won't allow me to enter billing info later and requires some sort of bank account or credit info to be entered before reviewing/submitting my first campaign.  Wondering if there might have been another possible grant submitted a year or so ago by my predecessor but am not positive.  Any insights on how to resolve this issue would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google AdWords Grant status is approved but have not submitted

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Hannah L,
I am going to ask a member of the AdWords team to have a look at this for you. This seems to be very account specific and the Community team do not have access to your accounts.

Expect and email from someone soon.

Kathleen

Re: Google AdWords Grant status is approved but have not submitted

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for your response and for notifying the AdWords team. I will be on the lookout.

Google AdWords Grant status is approved but have not submitted

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Kathleen,

We are having a similar problem and I have not been able to locate any more recent articles addressing this. Could you please have someone contact us to work on correcting this so we may begin our Ad Grants application process?

Thank you!