2.6K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdGrants

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have been offered the Adgrants, have set up an Adwords account and had our ad approved. We are now being asked for billing information. I have read on here that we must not give this information. However, when I tick the T and Cs it still comes up with red boxes indicating that the credit card information is required.  Please can you advice how we move forward with this. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Louise B
December 2016

Google AdGrants

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Louise,

Do not add any billing information under any circumstances. If you do then that specific account will not qualify for the grant and you will have to make a brand new one. If you were approved recently it might take a couple of days. I would make sure that you have followed these directions correctly: https://support.google.com/grants/answer/1689506?hl=en . If you haven't you may need to reapply.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Louise B
December 2016

Google AdGrants

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Louise,

Do not add any billing information under any circumstances. If you do then that specific account will not qualify for the grant and you will have to make a brand new one. If you were approved recently it might take a couple of days. I would make sure that you have followed these directions correctly: https://support.google.com/grants/answer/1689506?hl=en . If you haven't you may need to reapply.

Google AdGrants

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Many thanks Blake.  All up and running now

Google AdGrants

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem. Google is asking me to update our billing information

Google AdGrants

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Blake,

we have a nonprofits account with already approved AdGrants unfortunately because some colleagues did not have enough information they put in billing info. Now I set up new Adwords Account unfortunatelly i am not able to connect this new account with AdGrants and when i want to send it for approval again i am redirected into the nonprofits account again (such circle). Could you help me in this?

thank you