AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Google Ad Grants

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I know that non-profits in the US can apply for grants since the US is listed as one of the countries.  What if it is a U.S. non-profit, but the non-profit raises money in the U.S. to help a country that is not listed as a country that you serve through Google nonprofit ad grants?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Ad Grants

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Suzanne B,

Yes, you are correct. USA is eligible for Ad Grants. As far as Google is concerned it should be an NGO and the account should be from a Google Grants listed country. So, I don't think it would be a problem if you're raising money for to help another country which is not listed for Grants in Google.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Google Ad Grants

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Suzanne B

The country of charity registration would be the determining factor and the organization would need to meet the eligibility requirements of the country they are registered in, regardless of which country they provide their services in.

Google Ad Grants

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you!  Yes, the non-profit is registered here in the US as a 501C3.  They do provide service, money, etc. to an impoverished area that is not part of the US.  So it appears that this US registered non-profit could apply?  Thank you for your help.

Google Ad Grants

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Suzanne B

Yes, they can certainly apply.