3.3K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Google Ad Grants needs follow up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My organization applied for the google grant last week. We never received an email confirmation but when I logged into Google for Nonprofits, the alert "Needs follow up" was next to Adwords. We did not ever receive an email regarding this however, the note adds that we should follow the instructions in the email that we received to resubmit. 

Please advise. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Ad Grants needs follow up

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Angela P

I'll be glad to investigate this for you but I will need some additional information about your organization that we cannot post publicly here in the public forum due to privacy concerns. Please fill out this form and I can escalate for you.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@RobertCoats Did you notice that this thing is been happening to almost everybody. There are plenty of queries regarding this.
I thought its just me facing this issue but visiting this forum recently and saw plenty of people are facing this.
And strange that you never come up with a solution.
I been waiting for two weeks already.

============================== 

Note to Damien M from a Community Manager: We've noticed that you have posted on this subject in at least five different threads to date. Please note that our Community Guidelines ask that members post in one place only, in order to avoid confusion and duplication of effort.

Please confine any further questions or comments you might have to the earlier thread which you started. Thank you for your understanding.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Damien,

@RobertCoats is an advertiser just like you or me. He volunteered to effectively help other advertisers thru this forum  great many times via multiple years and that's why he has been awarded a distinguished status. However, Top Contributors like him are not company officials.

Best,

Lakatos

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Damien M

As I have shared with you - the situation is under investigation. Thank you for your continued patience.