AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Google Ad Grants issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone !

I'm working for a non-profit organization and we were approved Ad Grants at the beginning of the year. The account was set up and everything was working fine. The administrator changed and we deleted the Super-admin account which was associated with the AdWords account. We though we could simply re-create an account and that everything would work. The case is that it is not. Can we unapprove the Ad Grants and enroll again? Cause now it's not working. In the non-profit page, it says Approved. We cannot do anything, cannot enter any number. We followed the instructions (US $, etc.) and it is not working either. By now we have created a new admin account and where Adwords account is not created. We are waiting for a working solution.

Thank you !

Google Ad Grants issue

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello @LeS Sentiers La Balade de Lévis, I'm sorry to hear about your trouble accessing your Google Grants account. Have you contacted Google Adwords Support? They can be reached at 1-855-607-0431. Contacting them can provide you with additional verification options to regain account access.

Brandon Lucius, Google Adwords & Google Partners Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Facebook | Twitter