Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Google Ad Grants for Liechtenstein

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

Im from Liechtenstein this country is between Switzerland and Austria, we also talk german.
But our country is not on the list for Google Ad Grants.
In Switzerland is it requierd to be a partner of "stifter-helfen.ch"
Is it possible to register there or is there any way our organisation can get access to Ad Grants?
If you need a partner located in Liechtenstein im really glad to work together with you Google Smiley Happy

Hope you read this and contact me.

Thank you and kind regards
Michael

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Ad Grants for Liechtenstein

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I will let the Ad Grants team know that there is some interest. They are continually growing the program so do keep an eye out.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Robert, I don't exactly know if the situation for Liechtenstein has changed in the meantime. We are an Online Marketing agency based in Austria (www.appello.at) and a Google Partner. The CMO of one of our clients also is a contributor / supporter of the Red Cross in Liechtenstein and has asked us if Google Grants is available for that country, too (and what the terms and conditions are for Liechtenstein).

If you have an update on Google Grants for Liechtenstein pls. let me know. THOMAS

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Thomas H

At this time the status on Lichtenstein remains the same. I do not expect any additional countries to be added to the Google for Nonprofits or Ad Grants programs until after the first of tthe year.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello @RobertCoats

Thanks for the info above,

Our non-profit is registered in Liechtenstein, is there anyway that we can be notified/informed when the country is listed in the Ad Grants?

Kindest regards

Moawya

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I do not expect any additional countries to be added until after the first of the year. Once they are, they will be announced here int he forum. You may also check back on the eligible countries page and it will be listed there. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well noted, Thanks Robert

Best,

Moawya