4.8K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Google Ad Grants errors

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have been approved for Google Ad Grants, but when I login I am seeing the following:

Your primary billing contact isn't receiving critical notifications.
We can't email critical notifications to an unverified email address. To resend the verification email, visit your profile page.
Your ads aren't running
To resume serving ads, you'll need to review and accept your terms and conditions.

1. Do I need to enter a primary billing contact if we are not being billed?

2. Do these terms and conditions apply to Google Ad Grant accounts?

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
November 2016

Re: Google Ad Grants errors

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Stem4 W

Yes, you do need to enter a "primary billing contact" since this will be the email where the zero balance invoice is sent. This will show the value of in-kind services that were provided each month.

Additionally, yes, you have to agree with the terms and conditions of AdWords to be able to run ads on the platform - even as a Grantee.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am currently getting the error

"Your ads aren't running

To resume serving ads, you'll need to review and accept your terms and conditions."

and when I click on the link (review and accept), I get sent to the same transaction history page and I don't see any terms and conditions options. 

Google Ad Grants errors

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Alex L

The Ad Grants  team is aware of an issue and they are currently having the engineering team look into it. Thank you for your continued patience