AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Google Ad Grants - Is there anything to be paid at all?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, the only thing hindering the activation of Google Ad Grants of my organization is the amount of money involved. There isn't enough clarity on the monthly $10,000 grant. How do I ensure that I don't have to pay any extra penny other than the grant provided? Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: Google Ad Grants - Is there anything to be paid at all?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Prateek,
You should not enter credit card information into your AdWords account and you will be financially responsible if you do so. Google Ad Grants accounts are activated for free spend only after the nonprofit has submitted the account for review and approval via the Google Ad Grants application process.

As such, as long as you do not enter in billing information, then there are no charges from Google.

View solution in original post

Google Ad Grants - Is there anything to be paid at all?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,the only thing hindering the activation of Google Ad Grants of my organization is the amount of money involved. There isn't enough clarity on the monthly $10,000 grant. How do I ensure that I don't have to pay any extra penny other than the grant provided? Thanks!

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

We run Google grant ads and the client pays nothing extra to Google
They chose to start an extra paid account to do things you cannot apply grant money to but the grant money was run all by itself with no fees.
it is a great thing if you can get it for your organisation.

-------------------------
If I answered your question please 'mark as accepted answer & star' so that we know you have what you need
If my answer was helpful/useful but you still need more info please just 'star'
- if I have not answered your question fully then please let me know by reply and I or others will respond

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Prateek,
You should not enter credit card information into your AdWords account and you will be financially responsible if you do so. Google Ad Grants accounts are activated for free spend only after the nonprofit has submitted the account for review and approval via the Google Ad Grants application process.

As such, as long as you do not enter in billing information, then there are no charges from Google.