2.1K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Google Ad Grants Application Needs Follow Up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My organization applied for Google Ad Grants, and the dashboard indicates that it "Needs follow up." However, I did not receive an email explaining the reasons or next steps in the process.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Ad Grants Application Needs Follow Up

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Richard,

Actually @RobertCoats is the ultimate authority in grants. Till he finds time for a reply, you are advised to go thru a recent thread on a pretty similar issue.

Ad grants keeps saying "Needs follow up"

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-Ad-Grants/Ad-grants-keeps-saying-quot-Needs-follow-...

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Lakatos, Thanks for your response, but this thread does not include a resolution of the issue. However, I have completed the form to submit additional information as did the original poster. Regards, Richard

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Richard R

Yes, in this particular instance, the filled out form is what I need to escalate the issue for you. I have received it and will follow back up as soon as I have an update for you.

@Lakatos - Thank you for the kind words.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, I'm having the same problem. I applied for my charity on April 17th and after the original 'enrolment application received' email, haven't heard anything back. The status is just 'needs follow up'. I've called twice about it and nobody has ever been able to help, so I'd be very grateful if you could point me in the right direction. I didn't send any filled out forms when I applied and frankly don't see any place to upload them. Thoughts? Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Safe F

I'll be glad to investigate this for you but I will need some additional information about your organization that we cannot post publicly here in the public forum due to privacy concerns. Please fill out this form and I can escalate for you.