3.4K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Google Ad Grant with different email than Google for Nonprofit account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When we established our account years ago, our ad grant account developed a bug that could not be fixed.

The good folks at Google assigned us a new adwords grant for which a separate email had to be entered.

This account has now been floating in space without being associated to a google for nonprofit contact directly, and we recently received a message that all such accounts would be removed.

I since added the adwords account email as an administrator to the Google for nonprofit account, and also enrolled again thought that authorized Google for Nonprofit account in the Google Adwords account, listing the existing grant account as the new adwords account.

Not sure if this is the right way to address this problem and looking for a way to contact the team to clarify this issue.

Please let me know if and what further steps should be taken. Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Rosevita W

Have you been able to resolve this issue? If not, please reach out and we will do our best resolve it as quickly as possible.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Robert, thank you for the follow up. The issue was resolved with the Google team, thank you!