Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Google Ad Grant - Admin no longer at company

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I am new to Google Ad Grants but my company have an account under an administrator who is no longer with the company.  As a result Google sent the previous admin an email to give me access.  That person's email no longer works.  Is there a way to bypass the 14 day waiting period for this person to give me access?

Below is the email I received.

Sara

This email is to confirm that we have sent your request for administrative access to the current administrators of the Google for Nonprofits account for Willard G Pierce and Jessie M Pierce Foundation.

The current administrators have 14 days to respond to your request. If they do not act on the request during this time period, a Google representative may transfer ownership of the Google for Nonprofits account to you.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March

Re: Google Ad Grant - Admin no longer at company

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sara L

You are taking the right steps. 

Unfortunately, you will have to wait the required 14 days for the previous admin to respond. Keep in mind, this is only for access to the organizations, Google For Nonprofit account. You will still need to gain access to the Ad Grants account run via AdWords platform. To do that, see the help article on how to regain access to your Google Ad Grants AdWords account.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March

Re: Google Ad Grant - Admin no longer at company

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sara L

You are taking the right steps. 

Unfortunately, you will have to wait the required 14 days for the previous admin to respond. Keep in mind, this is only for access to the organizations, Google For Nonprofit account. You will still need to gain access to the Ad Grants account run via AdWords platform. To do that, see the help article on how to regain access to your Google Ad Grants AdWords account.

Google Ad Grant - Admin no longer at company

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you!  I was able to get access as an administrator but after being approved for my Google Ad Grant and setting up my AdWords Express account, it is wanting billing information.  AdWords won't activate my account but when I set up an ad it does say I am approved for ad grants.  However, when I try to activate the ad, it then says I need to put in billing information.  It's a vicious cycle.  Any suggestions?  Sara