AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Generating monthly invoice for the Ad Grant

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear community,

I am trying to register in the accounting the Ad Grant, as is advised by my accountant.

However at this moment it is unclear to me how to set up the Billing summary (or any other form) to generate the monthly invoice so I can register it (the daily spend information is not recognised as an invoice in Romania, where my organization is based).

Could you advise me on how to generate monthly invoices related to the Ad Grant?

Kind regards,

Traian

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Generating monthly invoice for the Ad Grant

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Traian,

For monthly invoicing you must contact the Adwords support team, You can't do this on your own; as they will be asking many information about your business to check whether you qualify for this type of billing method.
For example- how old is your firm, business registration ID, your estimated monthly spend etc. They will also ask you to sign an agreement.
You probably will require to create a new account too on which they will activate the Invoice Based billing.
Call them and they will guide you thru the process.

Thanks
Rohit

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Traian,

What you will want to do is to navigate to your billing summary page within your AdWords account.

Once there, you will be able to pull up the 'charges' and the resulting 'credits' for the given time period you have selected. You will then be able to download that data via a CSV and use it for your reporting or print out the pre-formatted monthly invoice.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Robert,

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately I am not allowed to create my own invoice based on the .csv file - from Romanian accounting I need the invoice to be generated by the provider (Google).
On the other hand I have a 'No monthly invoice' text in the Billing Summary so I do not have a formatted invoice option.

Kind regards,
Traian

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rohit,

I was on chat with the Adwords support team and they proposed me to come and ask here, since the account is receiving and Ad Grant.

Kind regards,
Traian

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Traian,

As mentioned above, navigate to your billing summary page within your AdWords account and then

1. select the time period (i.e 'Last month)
  2. select monthly view
  3. 'Daily view' changes to ''monthly view'.
  4. Click 'print monthly view'.
  5. A new screen will popup with the monthly invoice. Print using your systems print features.

print-invoice.png