AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

G4NP: Endless loop trying to enroll

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We're an Google Ad Grant recipient, racing like other in these pages to do the switchover to G4NP.  We've tried to enroll three times now.  We get to the point of having a pending application, while G4NP contacts our "current administrator(s)" to confirm.  We then receive an Affiliation Request Received message (see below), telling us to follow the link to our accounts home page which takes us back to the Application Pending page:

Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 4.32.17 PM.png

which provides no options at all.  In other words, we're trying to enroll, and G4NP assumes we're enrolled already and asks us to sign into our (non-existent) account to confirm enrollment.   

Here is the email from G4NP that enables the infinite loop:

-----Original Message-----
From: googlefornonprofits-noreply@google.com [mailto:googlefornonprofits-noreply@google.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:42 PM
To: vitalgroundfoundation@gmail.com
Subject: Google for Nonprofits Affiliation Request Received

Hello,

We're emailing you because someone has requested administrative access to the Google for Nonprofits membership account for The Vital Ground Foundation.

Please respond to this request by signing into your account at https://www.google.com/nonprofits/account/home. Make sure to sign in with your Google for Nonprofits administrator account.

If you approve this administrator, he or she will be able to view information associated with your Google for Nonprofits account. This includes your name, email address, and phone number, as well as organization information and product enrollments. He or she will have full control over the account, including the ability to remove you as an administrator and apply for Google products. Your decision will be shared with any other administrators of this account via email.

IMPORTANT: If you do not respond within 14 days, your organization's membership account will be reviewed by a Google representative who may transfer ownership of your organization's Google for Nonprofits Membership Account to the requester. If this happens, you will no longer be able to access and manage your Google for Nonprofits membership account. It will not affect your access to other Google products and services that you use with this Google account.

If you have any questions regarding this request, please contact the requester directly using the contact information included in the administrative access request.

Sincerely,

The Google for Nonprofits Team

Application Information:
Charity ID: 87-0483446
Organization: The Vital Ground Foundation

G4NP: Endless loop trying to enroll

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI VGF, I am finding a similar problem. Was told to register to maintain our AdWords account. Tried to do so and was held up by the host in Australia not having a usable site to obtain the code. Finally given one directly by them which I entered to Google but it seemed to assume we didn't have an account. Now I am getting a repeat email asking me to enrol. The real problem is that when you go to their help and they tell you to email, phone, etc directly the prompts take you around and around and never actually give you a direct contact and the emails they send are to noreply addresses. Are Google for real or is their system faulty?