AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Free Google Grant Adword Account Manager

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I’d like to volunteer my services as a Google Adword Grant Account Manager to an organization that has received a Google Grant but needs some expertise setting it up or revising it.  I have 20 years IT and website experience.  certifications include:

Certifications:

Advertising Fundamentals Last Exam expires on Jan 16, 2016

Advanced Search Last Exam expires on Jul 16, 2014

Advanced Display Last Exam expires on Aug 4, 2014

You can learn more about my credentials at www.kimgallagher.com. I am looking for a grant that has already been processed and in need of someone to set up and/or administer it.  There will be no charge for my services to a worthy nonprofit organizaiton.

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Free Google Grant Adword Account Manager

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Kim,
Welcome to the community.
While your intentions are admirable (we offer free grants management too), this is not the place to advertise your services. I'd suggest running some... AdWords ads if you are looking for the business. You might also want to add these details to your Google Partner profile.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Kim,
Welcome to the community.
While your intentions are admirable (we offer free grants management too), this is not the place to advertise your services. I'd suggest running some... AdWords ads if you are looking for the business. You might also want to add these details to your Google Partner profile.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Kim,

Welcome to the community! Since you are looking to help people for free. You can also help here by replying to questions asked by members who are facing issues. Ad Grants are merged within here.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Although I don't want to "pile on" I would also add that self-promotion is against the Community Guidelines

The forum is not an appropriate place to post job requests or to look for clients.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*