AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Enroll in the Google for Nonprofits program to keep your Ad Grants account active

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Similar confusion here. I enrolled our company in G4NP and on the enrollments page it shows "approved" for G Suite, AdGrants and YouTube NPP, except it is confusing to figure out how and if everything is linked. Our accounts (AdGrants, Adwords, Analytics, YouTube) are originally linked to an @gmail.com email address, but following the G4NP enrollment I now have a google account with my @companyname.com address. I would like to consolidate all accounts under my @companyname.com google account and get rid of the @gmail.com address, which was only opened in order to create our accounts on the various google platforms mentioned above and which we have no other use for. How can I do this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Enroll in the Google for Nonprofits program to keep your Ad Grants account active

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Grands B

Have you been able to resolve this issue? If not, please reach out and we will do our best resolve it as quickly as possible.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@RobertCoats

Not resolved! Contact me at marketing.gbcm@gmail.com

Thanks