Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Eligibility for AdGrants

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi - My application for AdGrants was rejected because our organization "does not fall within the guidelines". I am wondering whether it is worth digging into this decision further. I work at a non-profit, HJF (hjf.org), and help to run this website - hprc-online.org - which provides health performance information targeted to soldiers, their families, and the general public. I can understand if hprc-online.org falls outside of intended AdGrant recipients, as it is a DoD initiative. At the same time, it is run through HJF (which is registered through Google for Nonprofits) under various grants, and it provides a great depth of valuable and accurate public health information about topics that have a lot of miss-information online.

Any further thoughts or guidance would be appreciated,

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Eligibility for AdGrants

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Josh K

There could be a couple of reasons for the disapproval. Since you are mentioning two different websites, it could be that you are in violation of trying to promote more websites than you are currently approved for. 

Please see the Ad Grants website policy for more information: https://support.google.com/nonprofits/answer/1657899?hl=en

Eligibility for AdGrants

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Got it, that makes a lot of sense, the examples at that Google policy page really help.

Thank you

Josh