5.2K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Eligibility Question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am an agency working with a non-profit, andersoncenterforautism.org.  They are a NY based, residential, Quality of Life facility, for people with Autism.  They also provide very basic education to improve their quality of life. 

I know the grants program well, in fact I was the first grantee in 2003 when I worked for the March of Dimes.  I know the stated eligibly requirements."schools, childcare centers, academic institutions and universities are not eligible for Google Ad Grants,"

BEFORE they ask me to proceed with their application, they are concerned about the Google eligibility factor regulating schools and educational facilities.  They want to be transparent.  Yes, they do provide education... but far from the traditional sense.   Can you give me some feedback on their eligibility status, and if I should proceed with an application?  

Thank you,

Rob Prisament ntpmarketing.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Eligibility Question

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Yes, proceed with your application. That is the best way to find out if it's going to be approved or not for organizations that provide multiple services, where their core services meet the eligibility guidelines but secondary services may fall outside of those guidelines.