AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Do I need to reEnroll in Google for Nonprofits to keep my Ad Grants account alive?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Google for Nonprofits account and my Adwords accounts are both active but I'm unsure if they're linked. I don't want to lose my Ad Grant status. How can I check?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Asrm A
February 2017

Do I need to reEnroll in Google for Nonprofits to keep my Ad Grants account alive?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Asrm A

To see the status of your Ad Grants application, simply log into you Google For Nonprofits (G4NP) account and go to the product enrollment page, there, under Ad Grants, you will see a status listed - either, Enroll, Received, Approved or other similar status message.

View solution in original post

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for posting to the Community. I'd like to help!

To quickly check if your AdWords account is running as a Grants account, I'd recommend viewing the billing section. If your account doesn't contain a form of payment on file, it's still a Grants account.

If this is a new account, and you've appropriately followed the steps found in the account creation guide, our Grants team will email you within 5-business days about your account status.

I hope this helps!

Best,

Spencer

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Asrm A
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Asrm A

To see the status of your Ad Grants application, simply log into you Google For Nonprofits (G4NP) account and go to the product enrollment page, there, under Ad Grants, you will see a status listed - either, Enroll, Received, Approved or other similar status message.