4.7K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Discrimination in israel

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi.im live in Israel and i have a nonprofit organization. I wanted to know why The company works with you who call NPTech Do not answer e-mails and It takes advantage the nonprofit organizations in Israel.
 Instead of giving grants the company sells its services.
 It makes discrimination get grants.

I love Google.
Too bad you let them take advantage of NGOs in Israel

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Discrimination in israel

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Oren O

I regret to hear that NPtech has not responded in a time frame you would like and that you feel there is discrimination of Israeli nonprofits. I assure you, there is not. There are thousands of Isreali nonprofits in the program that meet the following eligibility requirements:

• Organizations must be currently registered with NPTech, TechSoup Global's regional arm.
  • Organizations must be one of the following:
  • Public institutions eligible for tax benefited treatment pursuant to Article 46(a) of the Income Tax Ordinance;
  • Public institutions eligible for tax exemption pursuant to Article 9(2)(b) of the Income Tax Ordinance, which may include the following legal forms:
  • Associations registered with and holding a Certificate of Proper Management from the Registrar of Amutot pursuant to the Law of Association of 1980
  • Associations registered with the Registrar of Amutot pursuant to the Law of Association of 1980
  • Public Benefit Foundations and Public Benefit Companies registered with the Companies Registrar pursuant to the Companies Law of 1999
  • Public endowments registered with the Registrar of Endowments pursuant to Articles 25-31 of the Trust Law of 1979
  • Religious endowments held by a religious court to be exempt from the requirements of the Trust Law of 1979

Sometimes the process of registering through NPTech can take a while. This is normal. Give it more time.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the comment Robert.im appreciate it
I'll give you an examples.
Instead of giving charities a grant they sell consulting services.

Besides that, their website has a list of consultants convicted.

The following link has a list of consultants Who work with thems

http://nptech.org.il/category/fundraising/

There is an organization called Foundation Atlas ,,,
This organization works with them

This organization has stolen tens of thousands of dollars to charities in Israel.
And this an organization that works with them.
I really do not understand how this company can work with Google.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Oren O;

Please clarify what  your complaint is about: 

Have you applied for Google Grants and you are disappointed with  the service NPtech provided (during the application process)?  OR you  applied  for other  services NPtech offers?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
היי משה...ראשית,יש לי ארגון שעוזר להרבה עמותות..אני עושה את זה בהתנדבות מלאה ולא מקבל כסף.

הרבה מאוד ארגונים בישראל מתלוננים על היחס של נפטצ והזלזול שלהם בארגונים ללא מטרות רווח.

בחברה הזו עובדים עם נוכלים שכבר שנים עושקים את העמותות בארץ ולראיה הבאתי לינק שמראה את זה.

הם לא עונים כלל למליים ומביעים זלזול רב בעמותות במקום לתת את המענק שמגיע לעמותות לפי חוק הם מוכרים את השירותים שלהם כמו שירותי ייעוץ או בתי ספר לגיוס משאבים או שירותי פרסום...

אני לא מבין איך גוגל עובדת עם חברה כזו.שמישהו בבקשה יבדוק את הנושא הזה לעומק...גוגל עושה טוב והיא באמת רוצה לתרום אבל היא משתמש בחברה שבמקום לעזור לעמותות בישראל עושה להן עוול

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Please enter the link below.
http://nptech.org.il/category/fundraising/
And look who this company works.
Instead of giving grants they selling SERVICES
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Oren O;

This community  runs and provides support  only  in English.

Reading your last reply; I would advise that you post this issue on the AdWords  in Hebrew.  It looks more a local issue, beyond the scope of this community. The guys on the  AdWords Hebrew support  (including myself)  will be happy to help.  (Though, again,  it does NOT  seem to be an AdWords  related issue)

https://productforums.google.com/forum/?hl=iw#!forum/adwords-iw

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for answers.
I really appreciate it.
And hope that organizations of black people and minorities will be able to receive the grant of you in Israel.