1.7K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Delay in approving my Google for Nonprofits account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I already have a Google Ad Grant. Have had it for years. Now I am supposed to convert it to run under the new Ad Grants program.

Having problems with this. First problem (with the poorly functioning TechSoup website) took a Google support representative about two hours to fix, with help from TechSoup.

Now, I'm waiting for my Google for Nonprofits account. I keep getting the same error message every day when I try to sign in:

The administrators of your organization have been notified of your request and you will receive an email with their decision.

What does this mean?

If "my organization" really means my organization, I am president of it and have not received any notification of my request or other email from Google.

I have to follow the instructions to join Google for Nonprofits by March 31 or my grant will be cancel, so please help, someone!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Re: Delay in approving my Google for Nonprofits account

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@DavidSpector01

I understand how frustrating the new application process can be. Please understand, if there is a current administrator listed for your Google For Nonprofits account than that administrator has 14 days for which to approve or deny your application to become an administrator of said account. If that administrator does not reply within 14 days, Google will review your application and then take further action.

Unfortunately, this is the current process and the process has to run its course. If your application was submitted over 14 days ago then please let me know and I can escalate for you.

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello? Is anyone here to reply to me?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Re: Delay in approving my Google for Nonprofits account

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@DavidSpector01

I understand how frustrating the new application process can be. Please understand, if there is a current administrator listed for your Google For Nonprofits account than that administrator has 14 days for which to approve or deny your application to become an administrator of said account. If that administrator does not reply within 14 days, Google will review your application and then take further action.

Unfortunately, this is the current process and the process has to run its course. If your application was submitted over 14 days ago then please let me know and I can escalate for you.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I do not understand " if there is a current administrator listed for your Google For Nonprofits account". Does the "administrator" work for Google or my organization? I tried to register with Google Nonprofits less than 14 days ago, but I am going into the hospital tomorrow and am anxious about being out of contact and the threat that my Google Grant may be cancelled on March 31.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@DavidSpector01

The Administrator would be a representative of your organization and would be the one who set up the G4NP account for your organization. Rest assured, if your account gets suspended, the Ad Grants team does have a system in place to get accounts reactivated again. 

PS - I hope your hospital visit went as well as it could. Wishing you the best.