Guide Me
star_border

Daily spend change

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone, 

I'm wondering if anybody else has ever encountered this issue:

On Friday when I looked into our AdWords daily spend, I was seeing 330, 329, 328, 329.

When I went in today to look again, the numbers dropped by a few dollars....These days were for the earlier days in October...Google help has been absolutely atrocious every time I ask.

We are a grants account, which means our spend is automatically capped at 329 a day, but I can't seem to understand why, weeks later, our spend is dropped by a few dollars on a previous days total.  

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alycia L
October 2016

Daily spend change

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Alycia L,

AdWords will adjust the final daily spend to remove fraud clicks and stuff like that, once the audit is compiled. It just takes time for the process but this adjustment is quite typical.

Kind Regards,

James 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alycia L
October 2016

Daily spend change

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Alycia L,

AdWords will adjust the final daily spend to remove fraud clicks and stuff like that, once the audit is compiled. It just takes time for the process but this adjustment is quite typical.

Kind Regards,

James 

Daily spend change

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James, 

Thanks for the response! I figured it was something like that...it never really had much credence because we weren't maxing out our budget until recently. 

What a bummer though if you're trying to max out the grant money...I wish they would permit something where you could use those dollars again later in the month. 

Thanks again!

Daily spend change

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Alycia L,

You are welcome and I do understand your situation. I think it is meant to challenge and perplex those involved. 

For those that do reach the goal to move to the next level (Grants Pro), they watch their spend closely and achieve their goal by using months with 31 days in the month. $320 X 31 = $9,920, whereas the requirement is $9,900. So, if you can hit that, along with some $329 days... you should be good to go.  

Kind Regards,

James

Daily spend change

# 5
Ad Grants Featured Contributor

Sadly Grants Pro has been cancelled. But it's still worth getting CPC down so you maximise the $10,000 allocation.