Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Daily budget

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello to everybody,

I am managing an account AdGrants for one nonprofit and I have a question about how to use better our daily budget - 329 USD. I have several campaigns with different objectifs. For sure I am more focused on our principal objectif - transactions.

So I would like to ask the more experienced ones - how to distribute the budget?

Do you put your maximum daily budget on your most important campaign ( 329 USD, 100 USD etc..) or do you redistribute the real amount of daily budget?( 129 USD, 50 USD, 50 USD,100 USD)

Thank you for your answers and sharing your experience !!

Kat

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kat G
May 2016

Re: Daily budget

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Kat G

Instead of redistributing the amount of the daily budget (129 USD, 50 USD, 50 USD,100 USD) as you had mentioned in your original post, you can instead set up a "shared budget" that all (or some) of the campaigns can use together. This allows you to easily allocate the budget across multiple campaigns and (in many cases) also allows for more efficient spend of the budget.

I encourage you to check out the AdWords help article, "Manage a shared budget across campaigns" which will provide information on setting up a shared budget within your account.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
In my experience, shared budgets or a combination there of, typically work best for Ad Grant campaigns. I find this a better strategy instead of multiple individual budgets. Occasionally, I will use an individual budget whenever there is one campaign that I want to limit spend on - typically one that is high volume but low value.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thank you for your answer Robert! Could you give me an exemple, I do not
know if I understood very well.

Thank you, have a nice weekend, Kat
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kat G
May 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Kat G

Instead of redistributing the amount of the daily budget (129 USD, 50 USD, 50 USD,100 USD) as you had mentioned in your original post, you can instead set up a "shared budget" that all (or some) of the campaigns can use together. This allows you to easily allocate the budget across multiple campaigns and (in many cases) also allows for more efficient spend of the budget.

I encourage you to check out the AdWords help article, "Manage a shared budget across campaigns" which will provide information on setting up a shared budget within your account.

Daily budget

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have do best 

Daily budget

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can I have a statement with

my account for Ad-words and a fixed amount and when or what date do they get paid on thank you ?

My Account for acprojumpstart@gmail.com is $17.00 when and how often is this charged per month.

google SVCS APPS ACPROJUMPSTART CC $3.95 How often are these charges.

Google Account Wizard today for $8.95 What is this about ?

And the bill that should be fixed at $34.65 

64.55 total per month when it was or used to be $51.36 under my old email of chchronnie@gmail.com minus the 17.00 $ that came about when the email changed to RonaldMurray@acprojumpstat.co.nz. I had disabled my account because I have no car then a technition talked me into having it active again then boom lost that account now with my new one I et to pay google to say sorry I do not have a car you need to phone the local taxi service and ask if someone with a jumpstart pack can get you moving. All Google want is the little money I do have. I was relying on my card to make ends meet. I have $20.00 left after bills and be $5.00 soon when I get my internet on at home. I thought I was doing really well with my budget until I get a call from American Express. I have told them to council all future payments untill I know who is to be paid and why and for how much. I will have even less if have to pay for an insurance bill of $6095.00 for a white van. I am disputing it for I am sure I am in the right. I will find out when it goes to court.

Daily budget And how to reduce Bills and Payments

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What if you are a small business like me just starting and trying to keep my bills down and catch up on my Credit card. I would rather a fixed amount each week at $13.00 Totals $17.00 Domain and $34.65 Ad-words forget the apps. = Totals $52.00 N.Z. per monthly. leaving  a small profit of $0.35c $4.20 per year N.Z.

Daily budget

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my ads not running because i have no credit or debit cards & wire transfer not showing display.

Daily budget

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is the same with me to. I owe $115.00 N.Z. and then I would have to set up the monthly bill. How ever Google does nothing more than give us the run around go to wixsite.com place these ads on car vans trucks etc at $17.00 U.S. per year or try free for life. https://acprojumpstart.wixsite.com/mysite for my business ad. I am New Zealand based in Christchurch City