2K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Charities that may have Google Grants

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am working with for a charity in San Diego, CA. We are trying to determine if they are currently on Google Grants. How can we find out?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Charities that may have Google Grants

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Google offers that information at this link: https://www.google.com/grants/eligibility/

In a nutshell, if your charity is a registered 501 c3 and not a "Governmental entity and organizations, hospitals and medical groups, schools, childcare centers, academic institutions and universities which are are not eligible for Google Ad Grants, but philanthropic arms of educational institutions are eligible."
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
March 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
I mis read your question the first time. I don't think there is a public database of Google Grants recipients so the easiest way is to see if the group has an Adwords account. Is there someone at the charity who would be able to give you that information?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your assistance. I'll give it a try.

--
All the Best!

Donna B

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Guidelines - in order to remove contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. This is done in order to protect account security and/or privacy. Please be sure to remove this information in future replies. Thank you for your understanding.