AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Cancel my account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

To Whom It May Concern,

Attempting to cancel 5 AdWords accounts so I can get access to a current AdWords account at my job. Problem is that these AdWords accounts are associated with my email but don't have the billing information completed so I can't access my settings since it's an incomplete application. I'm in Adwords limbo with regard to being able to manually cancel these accounts myself. Can't find an appropriate email to send google this concern. Can someone help? 
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sheena M
August 2017

Re: Cancel my account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@sheena m

Have you been able to resolve this issue? If not, the steps you will want to take to resolve this issue are as follows:

• create new email addresses (you can use Gmail for this)
  • set those new email addresses up as admins on the AdWords accounts
  • as the new administrators, revoke access to your old email address.

This process is not optimal but it will work to un-associate your old address from these old AdWords accounts.

Additionally, you may be able to call AdWords phone support (or even chat) and they may be able to do the process for you, which would certainly be easier.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sheena M
August 2017

Re: Cancel my account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@sheena m

Have you been able to resolve this issue? If not, the steps you will want to take to resolve this issue are as follows:

• create new email addresses (you can use Gmail for this)
  • set those new email addresses up as admins on the AdWords accounts
  • as the new administrators, revoke access to your old email address.

This process is not optimal but it will work to un-associate your old address from these old AdWords accounts.

Additionally, you may be able to call AdWords phone support (or even chat) and they may be able to do the process for you, which would certainly be easier.