AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Can we pause our campaigns while we switch website platforms?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Since we got our AdWords grant, my nonprofit's website has been on a Drupal platform with donated hosting. Since the board member who created the website moved out of state, I've been managing the website as best I can. However, over the last 2 years, we have just been in a constant battle with hackers. Last fall we hired someone to update our security, which he did and we were good for a couple of months, but now it's out of control again and our website is down more than it is up and I don't have the skills nor time to deal. And we can't find anyone who wants to mess with Drupal that we can also afford.

So just this week, we decided to redesign our website on Google Sites. We plan to have a basic page up in a couple of days, but may not have landing pages for our ad campaigns for a week or two.

Can we suspend all of our campaigns temporarily without losing our grant? Is there a time limit?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jeane G
September 2015

Re: Can we pause our campaigns while we switch website platforms?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yes, you certainly can. Just be sure that you keep it under 30 days and you should be fine without any issue whatsoever.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jeane G
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yes, you certainly can. Just be sure that you keep it under 30 days and you should be fine without any issue whatsoever.

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Hi Jeane,
You may be interested in trying the Adwords Editor power tool! https://www.google.com/intl/en_us/adwordseditor/ It is a separate program you download on your computer, and it makes bulk Adwords account changes (like changing all of your URLs) very quick and easy!
I am also a WordPress developer, so please don't hesitate to let me know if I can assist with any other website questions you may have.