AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Can not-for-profits run Shopping Ads for items that go directly to donor countries?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all!

I work at a non-profit and we have an ethical gifts program that takes dedicated funds for gifts and delivers said gifts to people in our sponsored communities (IE if someone buys a mosquito net and someone else buys a goat, we don't pool that money and put it where the need is greatest. When you buy a mosquito net a mosquito net is delivered to one of our sponsored communities, and when you buy a goat a goat and education on how to raise livestock is given to a family in our sponsored communities). 

That being said, could I run Google Shopping Ads for these items? Any insight would be appreciated! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Running Google Ads for a Not-For-Profit Ethical Gift Giving Program

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all!

I work at a non-profit and we have an ethical gifts program that takes dedicated funds for gifts and delivers said gifts to people in our sponsored communities (IE if someone buys a mosquito net and someone else buys a goat, we don't pool that money and put it where the need is greatest. When you buy a mosquito net a mosquito net is delivered to one of our sponsored communities, and when you buy a goat a goat and education on how to raise livestock is given to a family in our sponsored communities). 

That being said, could I run Google Shopping Ads for these items? Any insight would be appreciated! 

Can not-for-profits run Shopping Ads for items that go directly to donor countries?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Nicki L

Technically, yes you could - you just could not do it through Ad Grants. You would have to set up a paid AdWords account and run the shopping ads through that since Ad Grants only allows for text based ads within search.