Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Can I please Get Some Insight?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I just received a denial from AdGrants Pro...Is there any way to know :

1- What did I do wrong...What I can do differently to get approved?

2- Can I reapply, and when?

...I AM grateful for AdGrants, and love this gift over the past 9 months! Oh gosh yes. I don't want to appear entitled or ungrateful. I have over a 3% CTR, have maxed out daily since Jan 7th, and have hundreds of conversions (opt ins for free stuff).

One only has to look at the news daily and see that families (rich, poor and in-between, black, latino, white, etc...) are getting buried in debt for a college degree. Student Debt is not a discriminator...it hurts everyone equally.  

I would think that giving families more education, and making low cost resources available would reduce the debt burden, and free these young lives up to change the world like they dreamed of doing when they first wanted to go to college.  Instead, the unemployment and underemployment is higher than ever with recent college grads, and every year, millions more make the same mistakes...further piling on the debt and not seeing any way out.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can I please Get Some Insight?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Lawrene,

I'm going to reach out to the GrantsPro team on your behalf to seek clarification on these questions. I'll need some additional information from you, so please keep an eye on your inbox and reply to my email with the information requested.

Kathleen

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I just replied to your e-mail Kathleen. Thanks so much for getting clarification.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Kathleen- Got your answer this morning (4/6/2015)...thanks. It is the same answer I got generically when I was denied...so now my question is...when can I reapply? Or can I? Maxing out every day, and would love to impact more families who are wanting to stay out of student debt.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi Lawrene,
You can re-apply at any time, however I would wait and improve the performance of your account before re-applying.

Kathleen

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Kathleen...you are FAST! Smiley Happy
I am maxed out this morning, and it is only 8:45 am...what kind of performance are they looking for? Hundreds of conversions, CTR of nearly 3%, and max out spend by noon daily. I don't mean to be a pest...but our numbers far exceed the minimum...

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Would it be possible to send you what I said in my application? Having dealt with many of these, you have a much better feel for what the decision makers are looking for, since my metrics are not the issue.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Kathleen...I was just denied again. Would it be OK if I applied every month until I get approved?

Of course, I will tweak items in my answer, as clearly, what I am saying is not swaying the powers that be. I max out my adspend daily by about 10 am, and far exceed the other minimum requirements.

Thanks for all your help so far. You and Robert have been very informative and helpful.