5K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Can I change my organization's website?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was just approved for my organization but I should have entered our event specific website rather than our general organization website? How do I change that so the ads will go to the correct website?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Can I change my organization's website?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

You can use whatever website/URL you please when setting up your ads so no need to change anything in your settings.

Technically, no, you cannot. As stated on the Ad Grants Eligibility page

• Your ads must ONLY link to the ONE nonprofit website URL that was approved in the application.

Linking to other websites besides that one that was approved will get your Ad Grant suspended. 

You are free to use any page on your approved website and even use a subdomain of your approved website but it MUST be the approved website that you promote with the Ad Grant.

@Stacey N - You may set up a page on the approved website that talks about the event and then on that page you can link over to your event website. You would be able to promote that event page on your approved website via the Ad Grant, but you would not be up to promote the event website itself.

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Stacey.

You don't need to worry. You can use whatever website/URL you please when setting up your ads so no need to change anything in your settings.
Ryan.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
No worries.

Give me a shout if you need anything else.
Ryan.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

You can use whatever website/URL you please when setting up your ads so no need to change anything in your settings.

Technically, no, you cannot. As stated on the Ad Grants Eligibility page

• Your ads must ONLY link to the ONE nonprofit website URL that was approved in the application.

Linking to other websites besides that one that was approved will get your Ad Grant suspended. 

You are free to use any page on your approved website and even use a subdomain of your approved website but it MUST be the approved website that you promote with the Ad Grant.

@Stacey N - You may set up a page on the approved website that talks about the event and then on that page you can link over to your event website. You would be able to promote that event page on your approved website via the Ad Grant, but you would not be up to promote the event website itself.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Ah.

Sorry everyone. I didn't realise this was in the "Grants" section.

Sorry for the wrong information.
Ryan.