AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Call only campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All

I have created a call only campaigns and its more than two days my ads didn't got a single impression, and also I have bid all my keywords higher than my usual search campaigns. please suggest me what to do next in order to show my ads.

Thanks & Regards,

Pawan Tripathi

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Call only campaigns

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Pawan,

Also I faced the same situation with my "call only campaigns", then I used "Broad match modifier" and "Phrase match" keywords in my AdWords campaign. After these changes I got users on my ads.

Hope this will help you Smiley Happy

Thanks
Roshan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Roshan,

Thanks for your quick reply, but i have already used the bmm and phrase match keywords only.

anyways thanks.
Pawan

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Pawan,

Make sure keywords have good monthly search traffic and secondly, bid on keywords as Google Adword suggested for the keywords. In my case it takes 3 to 5 days to get users. Still you face the same problem, so please share keywords along with bid.

Thanks,
Roshan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks roshan now I'm going to wait as suggested by you and then I will get
back to you again.. If you don't mind.

Thanks
Pawan

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Yeah, Sure Pawan !!

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@pawan t - are you having an issue with your call-only campaigns in an Ad Grants account or within an AdWords account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, is it grants account?