4.8K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Bid is too large

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

I have recently taken over working on a "Non profit account" I do not have much experience with them and was wondering what the differences are. 

I have recently tried to increase my bids on this account and it says "Bid is too large" however I am trying to go from a $2 bid to a $3 bid. So obviously there are some differences from a normal search campaign. Any advice you can offer will be highly appreciated.

Thanks  

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Krisha (Community Manager)
May 2016

Re: Bid is too large

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Terry,

If you are referring to a campaign run with funding from a Google Grant, I believe bids are capped at $2 & monthly ad spend capped at $10 000.

Kevin

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Krisha (Community Manager)
May 2016

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Terry,

If you are referring to a campaign run with funding from a Google Grant, I believe bids are capped at $2 & monthly ad spend capped at $10 000.

Kevin

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Thanks Kevin

That was what I thought may be the issue, I guess I will just have to work on QS and new keywords.

Are there any other regulations I should be aware of. I would hate to be the cause for loosing the Grant. I really do not want to mess this up for them.

Thanks

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Here is a link to their guidelines: https://www.google.co.za/grants/eligibility.html

You're right on working on QS, with all bids capped it is the only way to affect ad visibility.

Best of luck with your campaigns!

K

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner
Kevin, Thanks for the Link.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
This older thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.