1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me

Automated Rule Email Notifications

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am an admin on my google ad account, however, I have not been receiving email notifications about when a rule runs. 

Note: I have checked my spam folder, I have turned on all notification settings under the preferences tab, for my email address. 

The rule in question was created by a different admin on the ad account - is this why I'm not getting email notifications? I think I should still be getting the emails regardless. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Automated Rule Email Notifications

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Zareena M

Sign in to your AdWords account.
Click the tool icon in the upper right corner of your account.
Under “Setup,” click Preferences.
Click Notifications along the top to reach the Notifications page.
The “Notification topics” column shows the different email notification types. In the “Email settings column,” select your preferred email setting for each type.

If you have done this just double check with the dropdown that your email user account has all the appropriate notification boxes checked off

Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 4.09.18 PM.png

Mike Blackmore - 1 Click Away From a Conversion

Automated Rule Email Notifications

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your help, Mike. I currently have all my email notifications settings turned on. I read on a different post that only users who create a rule will receive email notifications about that rule. In light of this, I think I will have to duplicate the rule with my account so I start receiving notifications.