2.2K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Approval time for Google Grants?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Can anyone weigh in on approval times for Google Grants of late? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
October 2015

Re: Approval time for Google Grants?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@maudehasgone

The application to Google For Nonprofits takes less than 5 minutes, with a response back within seconds.

The set up of an AdWords account to use with Ad Grants can vary widely between accounts structures and needs but a simple set up can be done in a few hours just for submission and enrollment int he Ad Grants program.

Once the AdWords account is submitted to Ad Grants team for review, the official time for the review process is 5 days but in many instances we have had our client accounts approved within 24-48hrs. 

So, for start to finish for a nonprofit who has not enrolled in Google for Nonprofits yet the full turn around time can be less than 7 days.

As the Ad Grants team and I were talking about just yesterday - the program has come a long way form the days when approvals took 6-9 months.

Approval time for Google Grants?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sir Can you Please Help me I Got Google Grant Approval And then i submitted For Google Ad Grant But From Last 8 Days I Didn;t Get Any Email Or Any Approval Email Can You please Tell me How Much Time It Will take