AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Approval issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have some problem to finish the registration process. I just can not get past the part of billing. The non-profit system says I should not put billing but with no billing data I can't finish the procedure of ad words account creation.

P.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RobertCoats (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Re: Approval issue

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
No - you must not enter your billing information and if you have got to this point it means that you have probably not used the link Google provides on the application process.

The best thing to do in this case is to call your local Google help office and ask them to manually reset the account and send you the link. The special link is basically a different sign up process that is used for grants which bypasses the billing page.

you're not going to be able to fix this yourself - so don't try, you'll probably just make things worse and end up not being able to use the email for the grants account.

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Amministratore, how are things?

You must indeed ignore the billing part.

This page have every information you need:
https://support.google.com/grants/answer/1332176?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Leandro Martinez

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RobertCoats (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
No - you must not enter your billing information and if you have got to this point it means that you have probably not used the link Google provides on the application process.

The best thing to do in this case is to call your local Google help office and ask them to manually reset the account and send you the link. The special link is basically a different sign up process that is used for grants which bypasses the billing page.

you're not going to be able to fix this yourself - so don't try, you'll probably just make things worse and end up not being able to use the email for the grants account.