Guide Me
star_border

Apply for a Google grant

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I hope you someone can help.

I work for a company which has charitable status - and want to set up a google adwords account.  As a charity I believe i can apply for a google grant?

The company I work for is the parent company of another organisation which is non charitable. I am looking into using Google Adwords to promote the services of this company. This company runs a number of schemes which allows people to apply for affordable housing.

The parent and child company both use the same website to promote services. 

So I have two questions:

Can the Google Grant be under the parent company name but use it to promote the services of the non charitable company?

Would we be able to promote the services we offer anyway as part of the Google grant?

Alison

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: Apply for a Google grant

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Alison S

You would be able to promote the projects that are listed on the approved organization's website with some limitations. For instance, you would not be able to promote the services of the non-charitable company since the policy states that your ads and keywords must be mission-based.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: Apply for a Google grant

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Alison S

You would be able to promote the projects that are listed on the approved organization's website with some limitations. For instance, you would not be able to promote the services of the non-charitable company since the policy states that your ads and keywords must be mission-based.