Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

All campaigns stopped delivering

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm managing a Google Ad Grant account and this morning at around 10 am all the campaigns have stopped delivering. I haven't received any notification and I haven't made any change today/yesterday. The changes made last week are just ad copy changes and keywords management.

Please can you advise me on this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Damien v

Pleases see the information that i posted in the following thread about the recent suspensions: Ad Grant Suspensions on 9/8

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply.

However the account was never suspended. This morning the campaigns are delivering as usual but I'm worried they may stop delivering again after a couple of hours.

Is there any information about this behavior: campaigns deliver for a couple of hours then all of them stop and then the next day the history repeats itself?

Maria

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Damien v

Please keep in mind that AdWords (and thus Ad Grants) reporting is not real-time. As such, when you log in to an account early in the day, it may appear not to have any impressions in clicks. Additionally, there can be an 18+ hour delay for some metrics.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's been 20 hours and no updates so it looks like indeed all campaigns stop delivering at 10 am each day.

Please is there any email address where I can flag this issue and open a ticket? It looks like your technical team has to look into my account.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
yesterday

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Damien v

From your post, it certainly sounds as if the campaigns are running each and every day. Could it be that you are running out of budget around 10 AM each day and that is the reason why the campaigns are stopping? After all, as a grantee, you are only allocated a daily budget of $329.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Indeed the daily budget was the problem, it seems we've been downgraded from Ad Grants Pro to the basic Ad Grant, totally out of the blue.

Has this happened to anybody else? It's very strange because we've always been compliant and when we were downgraded there was no email sent to inform s about it or about the reasons behind it. 

Experts in the Topic
RobertCoats