Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Agency Contact Program

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Michelle, 

Near the end of last year, you said something about a program for agencies who manage predominantly Grant accounts getting a contact in Google. What is the timeline on this program? 

Thanks, 

William 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author William A
January

Agency Contact Program

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi William,

Two of my teammates are working on this effort now.  They'll aim to reach out in some ways starting in February.

Best,

Michelle

In addition to engaging with us through our online community forum, this short video offers a policy overview. Members of the Ad Grants team offer educational live streams (past videos), hands-on local workshops, office hours, and personalized account tips. To receive inv...Customized Performance & Suggestions and Special Offers emails. We've also opened up new communities in French, German, Portuguese and Spanish. If you’d like volunteer help with your account, read about our recently launched Online Challenge Program through partner universities.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author William A
January

Agency Contact Program

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi William,

Two of my teammates are working on this effort now.  They'll aim to reach out in some ways starting in February.

Best,

Michelle

In addition to engaging with us through our online community forum, this short video offers a policy overview. Members of the Ad Grants team offer educational live streams (past videos), hands-on local workshops, office hours, and personalized account tips. To receive inv...Customized Performance & Suggestions and Special Offers emails. We've also opened up new communities in French, German, Portuguese and Spanish. If you’d like volunteer help with your account, read about our recently launched Online Challenge Program through partner universities.

Agency Contact Program

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks so much Michelle! I am really looking forward to working with Google to make sure we are compliant and give the feedback needed to help the grants program develop and continue to serve nonprofits everywhere. 

Agency Contact Program

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Is this program still being considered? I'm at an agency with only ad grants and it is very time consuming for us to call customer support and explain how the new ad grant policy changes work. It's very rare to find someone who already understands the reactivation process (the all enabled filtered keywords at a 5% CTR for the last week the account was active) of an account that was cancelled for CTR.

We would love to get some customer support who can understand how the ad grants work.   

Re: Agency Contact Program

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Michelle, 

Many agencies have been reached out to and have applied to be a part of this pilot program. We're all very excited, of course, but there hasn't been any other announcements or follow-ups. Could you provide some insight on this process? Any information is greatly appreciated. 

Thank you! 

Agency Contact Program

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @GooglerMichelle what is the status on this? We have 557 grant accounts at our agency. Through this round of suspensions, the Google Adwords support has had no idea why any of my accounts were suspended, a direct line somewhere would save us so much time on the phone.

Highlighted

Agency Contact Program

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager

Hi, we've been piloting with a dozen agencies to understand how we can partner well and design a future program.  We'll have a wider announcement within a month!

Agency Contact Program

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

low CTR under 6%

Agency Contact Program

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Allow Display Ads for Ad Grant accounts!