AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Grants costs to grantee

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I have read everything I can on the Adwords Grants but what I don't understand is what happens, assuming the cost is $2 per click and you receive a total of $10,000 free advertising, that the amount is surpassed?  Does the grantee then get billed and is now in a debt position having to pay Google for the advertising or does the advertising stop once the $10,000 limit has been reached?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords Grants costs to grantee

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. 

With the Ad Grants program, there are limits to the bids and budgets in your campaigns. These limits are automatically implemented when your account is activated.

All Google Ad Grants accounts are limited to a monthly budget of $10,000 USD, which comes out to a daily budget of $329 USD. Even if you have multiple campaigns, the budget for the account is still $329 USD per day, and you should split this budget between the campaigns. You can split the budget equally or give a larger budget to campaigns that are more important for your goals.

Note: Even though you'll be able to technically add higher budgets in your account, the actual spend for the whole account will automatically be capped at $329 USD.