4K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Administrative Access Approved, but Still Says Pending Upon Login

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wanted to apply for the AdWords grant for a non-profit client, so I created an application. I was alerted that an account already existed, so I requested administrative access, to which the client approved.

When I try to log in to Google for Nonprofits, it still says my access is pending. Specifically:

"Administration Pending Review:
The administrators of your organization have been notified of your request and you will receive an email with their decision."

I have confirmed with the client multiple times that they approved my request for access - what am I missing here? 

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
October

Re: Administrative Access Approved, but Still Says Pending Upon Login

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Progeria Research F

Are you referring to the Google For Nonprofits account or the Google AdWords/Grant account? The approval process on the two will be different and so will the response times. With that said, in both instances, you should certainly have a response and access by now. If you are still experiencing issues, please let me know and we can dig a little further.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
October

Re: Administrative Access Approved, but Still Says Pending Upon Login

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Progeria Research F

Are you referring to the Google For Nonprofits account or the Google AdWords/Grant account? The approval process on the two will be different and so will the response times. With that said, in both instances, you should certainly have a response and access by now. If you are still experiencing issues, please let me know and we can dig a little further.