AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords for non-profits how to change adress?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everybody,

we have been granted the access to the Google for non-profits program, which works great for us. Before that we have been granted the Google AdWords program. Now I am trying to update and integrate new Google for non-profits with existing Google AdWords. There is one thing I am unable to solve. We have changed the seat and our official address has moved and our phone number has changed. But our AdWords account apparently "remembers" the previous setting. I understand that under regular AdWords account these details are inherited from the billing information and can be changed via Billing section. However as our AdWords are granted for free, I don't have the access to the billing section of our account. Or I am unable to find the way to edit that information. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks a lot

Igor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Igor K
March

Re: AdWords for non-profits how to change adress?

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Thanks for your response, Robert. 

If you still need help, you can send the following details via this form (add them under 'summary of the issue')

• Name and email of last contact(s) who managed the account
  • Charity ID number
  • Nonprofit website URL
  • What is the issue

Best,

Mini

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Is it pulling that information from the primary user's Google account information? You can see what Google account is attached to the account by clicking the gear icon in the upper right corner and select "Account settings". On the next page, click "Account access" on the left side. You might be able to update the information by editing that Google account's information.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Igor K
March

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Thanks for your response, Robert. 

If you still need help, you can send the following details via this form (add them under 'summary of the issue')

• Name and email of last contact(s) who managed the account
  • Charity ID number
  • Nonprofit website URL
  • What is the issue

Best,

Mini

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Robert,

thank you for the response, our situation is a bit more complicated as the original AdGrant was assigned to different user.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mini,

thank you for the response. Just to make sure, should I really use the "lost my login information" form? I can login to our account, I just cannot change the address and the phone displayed via AdWords. Thank you.

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
Yes, in that form, under 'summary of the issue', please explain your issue clearly. That should help.

Thanks,
Mini

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mini,
thank you for the confirmation, just filled and sent that form.
Igor