Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Grants Enrollment Status: Action Required

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello to whoever is reading, 

on 26th of September, i got accepted for NONPROFIT, after that i applied for Grant on 4th of October. 
Signed up for Adwords and did as i was directed. 
Manual Bidding, CPC under $2, Search network only, And totally relevant ads and keywords.

I got the following response on 17th of October

Hello,
Thank you for applying to the Google Ad Grants program and for submitting your AdWords account for review.  While your organization has been approved, we cannot activate your account for the reason(s) below.

Regrettably, your organization does not fall within our guidelines. For details on your country's requirements, click the "Eligibility & charity status" link shown for your country:  https://support.google.com/grants/answer/1705991.

Please note that Google reserves the right to award advertising to any organization. Selections are made at Google's sole discretion, and decisions regarding award recipients are final.

See the AdGrants Troubleshooter if you have any further questions:  https://support.google.com/grants/troubleshooter/6216465.

Thanks for your continued interest in the Google Ad Grants program. We hope this email helps you better under the changes that need to be made in order to activate your account.
Sincerely,

The Google Ad Grants Team

on 1st of December, i re applied. i believed it was in some error as i was totally entering right information and following right steps. 
Here is what i got today in my email.

Hello,

Thank you for submitting your AdWords Express account for review.

The account you submitted is affected by a technical issue and cannot be activated for Ad Grants. In order to become a Grantee, you'll need to create a new account and submit it for review. Please read the directions below:

***PLEASE NOTE: When you create a new AdWords/AdWords Express  account, you must choose a different email address than you used for your initial account.

Now i don't understand what exactly is the problem. Seems like there is some error. 

I am re applying again and will see what kind of response i get this third time. 
But if any Adwords expert is here to help, i would love to talk to him. 

Cheers

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jason T

I have escalated this up to the Ad Grants team. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issues i am facing Smiley Sad