AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Grants Enrollment Status: Action Required - Whats wrong with my Enrolment?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sir, 
we are facing an issue and we hope you will fix it as soon as possible. 
Our organization was approved for NON PROFIT on 27 November. 
Our Charity ID is 

Charity ID: 37-1429283

After getting approved for NON PROFIT, we applied for Adwords Grant. 
We have completed the whole steps.

No billing information provided.

Manual CPC

Search network only

we build a campaign and Applied for GRANT on 27 November.

Today we got an email saying that the account has some technical issues. 
 I am not sure what kind of technical issue it is. 
Exact words are pasting below.

Thank you for submitting your AdWords Express account for review.

The account you submitted is affected by a technical issue and cannot be activated for Ad Grants. In order to become a Grantee, you'll need to create a new account and submit it for review. Please read the directions below:

***PLEASE NOTE: When you create a new AdWords/AdWords Express  account, you must choose a different email address than you used for your initial account.

1. Please create a new account, by following the relevant account creation guides below:

As it suggested, i have just created another Adwords account with a different Email address. And Re Applied for Grant. But i think there is some problem at ADWORDs end not my end. Please Sort this thing out if any expert here can. 

I would love to hear back from somebody supportive from Adwords team. 

Have a great day.

P.S if any expert here need more data, i can definitely provide all of the information about our work and mission. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

AdWords Grants Enrollment Status: Action Required - Whats wrong with my Enrolment?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We've been running into the same issue! If you find anything out, please let us know. Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just received this eMail , it says i don't have an active ads or keywords, but actually, my keywords and ads are there, it is approved. but not running due to the billing. 
Re applying for it

Such disappointment and nobody here shown any interest in sorting out my problems.

Thank you for submitting an account change request form through the Ad Grants program.

Unfortunately, we were unable to activate your account. Please follow the steps below to fix your campaigns and re-submit your AdWords account for review:

1. Correct the errors in your AdWords account

Your account contains no active ads or keywords - You must have at least one active campaign with one active and approved ad and one active and approved keyword. See how to resume a paused ad: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375285.

2. Follow the submission process for your country and reapply here: https://support.google.com/grants/answer/46115 - Select your country in the drop-down menu and follow the directions. Once you submit your new account for review, our team will re-review it and send you a follow up email.

Sincerely,

The Google Ad Grants Team

Re: AdWords Grants Enrollment Status: Action Required - Whats wrong with my Enrolment?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am facing same kind of issues. 

I dont know whats wrong with it. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Fernando and Chris, we at Boys & Girls Clubs of Chicago haven't heard anything yet either from google.  Maybe we can share notes if we do hear anything?  My email is jbmantz at bgcc dot org.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@James M, @Chris B, @Fernando C, @BGC C

I'll be glad to investigate this for you but I will need some additional information about your organization that we cannot post publicly here in the public forum due to privacy concerns. Please fill out this form and I can escalate for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am receiving same kind of issue , I am filling out Contact form as well . Hope Robert can help me as well 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for any help you can provide, Robert.  Just filled out the form. 

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

All,

These have all been escalated up to the Ad Grants team. I will let you know once I have more news to share.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

2 weeks already and no reply. 
The support is too slow Smiley Sad