2.1K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Grant Enrollment (Acceptance) Critiera

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We're a non-profit political party.  We've been approved by Techsoup in our jurisdiction for the Google for non profits program.  We've successfully enrolled in the G-Suite program.

We'd like to enroll in the AdWords program.  However, we can only enroll if any political party in our jurisdiction that has been validated by Techsoup for Google for non-profits, would also therefore qualify for the AdWords grant program.

The first phone call I had with Google support told me that the above is the case.  However, when I called back to get written confirmation of this fact, I was told that there may be criteria for the AdWords grant program over and above TechSoup validation.

I'm hoping I can get clarification from Google somehow.  Basically I need to make sure that there are not criteria that would make some political parties with TechSoup approval qualify while others wouldn't.

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

AdWords Grant Enrollment (Acceptance) Critiera

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@BCGP w

Have you been able to resolve this issue? If not, please reach out and we will do our best resolve it as quickly as possible.