1.7K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

AdGrants and Nonprofit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am a nonprofit and I am trying to create a google adwords account for it. On the link below, it is clearly stated that I'm not supposed to enter any billing information, but when I try to continue without it, it does not allow me to.

https://support.google.com/grants/answer/1689506?hl=en&ref_topic=1066269

Any help?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdGrants and Nonprofit

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi CVD Aids and Solutions Society,

Welcome to the forum. 

Sorry to hear that you are running into issues in the set up phase and the interface is not letting you continue without entering billing information. Follow these steps and you should be fine.

And you should be all set. If you run into further issues, please feel free to reach back out.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
So I downloaded the Google Adwords Editor, but when I try to open the account it says this google adwords account does not exist. Probably because I did not finish the adwords application for the credit card part.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Unfortunately, if you are in a spot where you cannot move forward within the UI and you cannot open the account within AdWords Editor (older version recommended) then you will need to create a new account by following the steps exactly as outlined in the Grants Account Creation Guide.

AdGrants and Nonprofit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

cool dr

thanks for google