3.5K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Ad reimbursement.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So we setup the account and we are being charged. How does the 10k/per month work in terms of reimbursement?

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Ad reimbursement.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey @United Way o

Did you fill out an application for an advertising grant?

Re: Ad reimbursement.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Here is some more information on applying for grants:

https://support.google.com/grants/answer/46115?hl=en

as for getting a reimbursement, you need to cancel your account but before doing that, I suggest you contact Google. Please view the pictures below.

step 1 and 2.png

Step 3.JPG

I hope this helps!

Ad reimbursement.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes and it said we were accepted. Then it provided a link for us to setup the account. That's why I am confused re: a bill if we're getting 10k/month.

Re: Ad reimbursement.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@United Way o

You will only be billed, if you entered in credit card information during the account creation process. If you enter credit card information and your campaigns run, you will be responsible for paying any charges accrued. That is why it is important to follow the steps exactly as outlined in the Grants Account Creation Guide

As a grantee, you will receive a monthly invoice but it will be a $0.00 due invoice. This is to show provide you with documentation as to how much of the grant you have used each month.

You can verify your billing status by viewing your account's Billing Summary page:

1. Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
  2. Click the Billing tab.

Across the top you will see a section that reads 'How you pay' and if everything has been set up correctly and the account is approved for Ad Grants account it will read below that: "This account is not billed"

If it lists a credit card or other payment method, then it is not an Ad Grants account.