AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Learn about the Google Ad Grants advertising program for nonprofits
Guide Me
star_border

Ad grant submitted, but need to find out who administrator is to approve the app.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My non profit (Global Post Traumatic Stress Injury Foundation) just applied for google ad grants for nonprofits.  I had then received an email saying that the administrator of non profit when it was titled (Chicago Medical Innovations) must accept my request.  The issue is that you have to wait 14 days until they can switch ownership over to me, but we really wanna get started on this as soon as possible.  I mainly want to know if there is any way I can find out what email google is sending this verification email to, and want to see if I can change the main email.  Any help would be much appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Ad grant submitted, but need to find out who administrator is to approve the app.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Whoever the owner of the non-profit is would know... but Google cannot release such info. Image if you will people getting Google to release personal info and then having them make changes to it.... I could ask Google for your account email and then request it to be changed to something new. Wouldn't be so great!

You should direct your inquiry to the non-profit owners ask them look for the email and approve it for you.

Kind Regards,

James